Monday, February 16, 2015

Prepping for QuiltCon

I am very excited to be heading off to Austin for QuiltCon on Wednesday as long as the ice in South Carolina melts and my plane gets to take off.  The past few days I have been packing and prepping.

My buttons are ready:


New business cards are printed:


I have some homemade items to wear:


My two quilts that were juried into QuiltCon are waiting in Austin:


And I will get to see the finished quilt of my groups QuiltCon Charity quilt:


I hope to meet as many of you at QuiltCon as I can, come swap buttons with me :)


7 comments:

  1. I hope the winter weather clears enough for your trip to go smoothly, and I look forward to meeting you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Looking forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your new design look! Have a wonderful time in Texas. ~Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope to meet you there - I was a pattern tester for you once

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you're all set. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you are all set for some serious fun! Have a wonderful time :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!