Thursday, November 9, 2017

Magnolia Mystery Quilt ++ My Flower Units


I am so excited to see all of the flower units for the Magnolia Mystery Quilt popping up in our Facebook group and on social media #MagnoliaMysteryQuilt, it is fun to see how the HST and half flying geese are being combined into these new units.

If you want to join in it is not too late!  You can find all of the information about the mystery quilt here (including the instructions, fabric requirements, quilt sizes, Facebook group, sneak peek, etc).

Here are some of my flower units:




I am linking up with Let's Bee Social at Lorna @ Sew Fresh Quilts and Needle and Thread Thursday at Kelly @My Quilt Infatuation.



8 comments:

  1. These look wonderful! I love that green color you're using!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these blocks, too. I can't wait to put mine together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks Cheryl. I am almost caught up on mine. Looking forward to the next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I'm slowing making progress on mine. Really enjoying this mystery. Thank you for all the work you did to put on another this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just couldn't fit this in this year, but am enjoying seeing everyone's progress. I hope to get Meadow Mystery quilted up in January. Seeing Tish's done has given me a push!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!